We NEED more than only 10 Trade OFFERS!!!!

I like this Game alot but i think the 10 maximum Trade Offers is way to low... should be atleast 30-50 or even more,

when u are fossil crafting and/or trying to buy currency i think the 10
offers you can make is not enough, please add more or make a microtransaction to buy where we are able to make more offers.

i didnt play POE on PC but i know they have serveral websites to make their Trades and we dont go such a thing so it would be just fair to allow us to make more Trades at all.

Thank you!
Last edited by Basco762 on Jul 5, 2019, 4:31:10 AM
Last bumped on Jul 9, 2019, 3:40:51 AM
I know what you mean with this, but no.

The problem with the current system is it can be exploited in various ways. Did you know for example that you can use trade offers as massive amounts of additional currency storage?

Find a really expensive item on the market (like 99 exalts or something), then you can place as many currency items you want in there. They stack up to 100 per slot, regardless of what currency it is, so you can safely and easily move all your currency to these trade slots saving about half a stash-tab for every slot you fill. Don't actually submit the trade; it will stay permanently regardless. But if the item you're "buying" is super expensive (like 99 exalts) and you DO happen to submit the offer by accident, the other person will usually reject so you won't lose a thing, and if they accept by mistake then you'll actually profit.

10 slots is already overkill even if you're doing that: I tend to use two trade windows to store currency, leaving 8 open for trading. That's more than enough, but if we had more trade windows we wouldn't have to worry about currency space at all - we could throw it all in there indescriminately, and GGG would never be able to sell currency stash tabs if we did that.
10 offer spots is currently plenty for me, but what I would like is more "placeholder" spots - essentially an offer that has not been submitted (and it would not need to hold currency, just needs easy conversion to an offer spot). If I take the trouble to cruise through 1,000+ screens, I'd like to be able to bookmark more than 10 items (less than 10 if I am using offers for other items or maps or currency at the same time).

Currently the offer spots are also the only way to bookmark an item (in-game that is - you can always record the item name some other way like write it down). I would like to see some other way to mark items for future consideration.
Formerly posted under AnExile_onthePath
"
UnclePobatti wrote:
I know what you mean with this, but no.

The problem with the current system is it can be exploited in various ways. Did you know for example that you can use trade offers as massive amounts of additional currency storage?

Find a really expensive item on the market (like 99 exalts or something), then you can place as many currency items you want in there. They stack up to 100 per slot, regardless of what currency it is, so you can safely and easily move all your currency to these trade slots saving about half a stash-tab for every slot you fill. Don't actually submit the trade; it will stay permanently regardless. But if the item you're "buying" is super expensive (like 99 exalts) and you DO happen to submit the offer by accident, the other person will usually reject so you won't lose a thing, and if they accept by mistake then you'll actually profit.

10 slots is already overkill even if you're doing that: I tend to use two trade windows to store currency, leaving 8 open for trading. That's more than enough, but if we had more trade windows we wouldn't have to worry about currency space at all - we could throw it all in there indescriminately, and GGG would never be able to sell currency stash tabs if we did that.

Lol why would you bring this up? Now there gunna mess this up for those of us who do this lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info