Watchers Eye and Sanctuary

Does the watchers eye mod “gain arcane surge when you create consecrated ground” work with the Sanctuary passive “you have consecrated ground around you while stationary”?

I can’t find an answer anywhere and no one has replied yes or no in general chat or reddit. I don’t have a lot of currency and don’t want to spend it on a watchers eye if these 2 don’t work together.

It seems to me like it should work as you “create” consecrated ground while you are stationary, but I know POE is extremely precise in the wording of mods, which leads me to also think that the consecrated ground isn’t created with Sanctuary but rather magically appears around you when you stop moving.

Any insight someone can provide that has actually tried this would be great. I’m going Eldritch battery so I don’t have a way to generate arcane surge and it seems like these two mods were designed with this in mind. Just not sure if it was designed around working together or specifically not to work together.

Thank you
Last bumped on Jun 28, 2019, 11:28:13 AM
I would also like to know the answer to this.

edit:

Just bought one on standard to test. It works. Whenever you stop moving you gain arcane surge
Last edited by levonski on Jun 28, 2019, 11:46:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info