tectonic slam - onigoroshi help

hi guys. ive been playing this game since open beta. so i got ideas how builds should work. i decided to use tectonic slam as my main skill. cause of decent clear speed and its fun. well my problem is. i feel like i should be doing more dps, then what i am producing right now. something is not adding up for me. can yal guys give me some advice on what i can do to improve my character.

heres my skill tree. im not share how to share my character profile

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.7.2/AAAABAEBAQHcAecFLQYgBqIGxhHVFCAUTRRxFHUX3BiRGNsaOBuqG_ohYCXfJy8oKi3SMHwxsDH7Nug9_ECgQzFHfkp9UEdW-leXWGNYr1nzXz9gQWMXY3BlTWegaGVuaXKpdKB07XTxdqx313fjeWh6738rhNmFUod2i0-Mz5BVkc6SfZMPlwiXeZhvm1ibap8-pBmpbqyqrY277byfvTa-p8ABwQTBB8bYyx7L9c9-0jjUUtX4137ZYdrB3CPcveOf5FHlz-cP6hjvDvDE843z3fSD9kj3Mvjr_Es=?accountName=tastiesauce&realm=pc&characterName=socketsunt
Last bumped on Jun 25, 2019, 11:20:09 PM
Saw you using Added Fire Damage Support.

Her Embrace buff has already provide quite a lot of sword physical attack damage (123%) added as Fire Damage, so the support gem provide diminishing return. Other support gem should be much better such as Fortify support, Pulverise support or even Endurance Charge on Melee Stun support (since you have max 8 endurance charges).

If you able to sustain your mana, Herald of Purity may be a good buff to use (25% mana reserve though). Check Path on Building on that.

Get Vaal Ancestral Warchief for bossing (and rares since rares can be tanky), optionally link it with Culling/ Combustion support to quicken the fight.
Last edited by RobakoGarena on Jun 25, 2019, 11:21:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info