Berserker CRANK Build Dual Strike 6L ft. Flicker Strike 5L - All Content - Fast Clear - Boss Killer

Hi there !

FIRST !!! I WILL SPEND A LITTLE BIT MORE TIME EVERY DAY TO UPDATE THIS WRITTEN BUILD GUIDE BECAUSE OF YOUR REQUESTS VIA INGAME PM, YOUTUBE AND FORUM. THERE IS AN UPDATE LOG DOWN BELOW

It took awhile to make this guide – and first of all i’m sorry for those who waiting for this.
Buuuut finally here we go – the written Build Guide to my Berserker Dual Strike & Flicker Strike or how i would like to call it „CRANK“ Build … why „CRANK“ ? just because of degen life on full rage, so you know if you stop … you die like in the movie Crank with Jason Statham i think you get it :D

If you want to deal with bosses in a few seconds and clear maps and Legion Monoliths very fast – then this is maybe your build. In Legion 3.7 Dual Strike got buffed, the increased base damage and critical strike chance provides some serious damage – it just hits like a truck !!!

The only „bad“ thing on Dual Strike is it’s low Base Attack Speed of 70%. But yeah we are Berserker and Berserker fits pretty well in this concept with all it’s Attack Speed from his ascendancy through Blitz and Rite of Ruin you are able to have a smooth and more fluent gameplay while mapping and bossing.
But overall i wasn’t impressed by Dual Strikes clearspeed it is just an „okay thing“– so i decided for a second skill to balance speed, momentum and violence :D
Flicker Strike actually works pretty well with it’s changes in 3.7. We now have an additional 15% chance to gain a frenzy charge on hit and with full quality on gem we have a 20% chance. Combined with Bloodrage, Ancestral Call + Melee Splash you are able to sustain Frenzy Charges while mapping pretty easy while using Dual Strike to kill bosses in less 2 seconds.

Build Update LOG:

Added a Build Video Guide: 01. July 2019
Added Pro and Contra 18. July 2019
Added Leveling Part 18. July 2019
Added Current Gear 18. July 2019
Added "how impale works" 18. July 2019

POB
Spoiler
- In POB the Lethal Pride Jewel and the 100% more Damage from Impale is simulated in one Jewel
- Vaal Ancestral Warchief and Berserk turned off

POB Link: https://pastebin.com/7g9N3xwN

VIDEOS

Pros:

-can do all content
-fast mapping
-boss killer
-impale support – it is an amazing more damage multiplier

Contra:

-can’t run reflect maps
-degen can be hard sometimes
-phasing bosses are anoying because of stacking Blitz & Rage charges over and over again
-can be squishy sometimes with harder map mods

League Start Leveling:

Don’t start with Dual Strike at the beginning it will feels bad because of low attack speed.

I tried Perforate while leveling with Blood & Sand … it was okay but nothing to special. I think Frost Blades is in a good state right now for leveling and also Smite feels very nice !
You can go Flicker Strike pretty early. I would say something around Level 28 with Blood Rage.
But to be honest it is more effective with multistrike. So you should aim for Level 38.

- keep your Swords as strong as possible (Dual Wield)(Phys Recipe) and try to get some Attack Speed
- get a 4l as soon as possible
- prefer Armour Base Items over Evasion and Energy Shield
- try to cap your resists as good as possible

Ascendancy: Berserker

1. Crave the Slaughter
2. Rite of Ruin
3. Flawless Savagery
4. Blitz

Once you get Rite of Ruin you can go for Dual Strike it feels way more smooth with more attack Speed ! Then spend more in critical strike chance on passive tree to have a bigger value of Blitz.

Mana Sustain

Sustain Mana can be hard sometimes. There are some nodes in the passive tree which gives you mana leech of course. If you still can't handle mana problems you can also go for blasphemy + assassinsmark - it will really help you out !

MY CURRENT GEAR
Spoiler

Vaal Ancestral Warchief really helps you out while doing bosses or Lab while leveling. Keep it with a nice damage setup on a 4 Link like Melee Phys – Brutality – Maim and so on.

Early Mapping

Once you hit maps and did Uber-Lab make sure you keep your hit chance at 100% all the time it is very important because of Impale. Impale in our setup also has a 100% chance to be applied. Overall it is a 104% more Damage multiplier and you really can feel difference swapping it out for another more Damage multiplier like Brutality. It is just amazing !!!

How impale works:

Chance to impale: Copied from Reddit - i was just too lazy :D

Note: Dread Banner [20%] + Impale Support [40%] + Tree [50% total] is 110%. That optional 10% chance minor node in the Skewering Strikes cluster is officially the worst node on the entire tree because it is absolutely useless. Never take it. Save a skill point!

For those of you unaware; every time you proc an Impale; it records 10% of the hit's pre-mitigation PHYSICAL damage.
For the next 5 hits against the target; that recorded 10% damage is dealt as Reflected Damage [So it dosen't double-dip since it's based on the hit's damage].
Impale can stack however. So due to the 5-hit limit; you can have an enemy afflicted by 5 Impales simultaneously. This, as a baseline, with 100% Chance to Impale; is effectively a 50% MORE damage modifier.
This makes Impale a very powerful mechanic for rapid hits; or against tougher enemies such as bosses.

It gets better

There was what was previously a very rare stat called 'Effect of Impale' that is also more abundant however. As the name implies; it increases the effect of your Impales.

You get:

19% from a Lv 20 Dread Banner [This increases when the banner is placed; with additional levels; and any aura effect modifiers]
59% from a 20 Qual Lv20 Impale Support
30% from the Passive Tree
That is a reliable +108% Effect of Impale; that dosen't even require much investment.
Having +108% Effect of Impale changes the 50% MORE modifier that 5 stacks of Impale gives to an effective 104% MORE DAMAGE MODIFIER upon reaching 5 Impale Stacks.

Last edited by Riq_DE on Jul 22, 2019, 9:40:11 AM
Last bumped on Jul 22, 2019, 6:20:09 AM
Added a Build Video Guide

it's actually my very first build guide so please don't judge me too hard :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW9JwCWm3XM&t=1s
Looks fun! imma try this one! But pls do a written guide aswell mate!
"
Feuns wrote:
Looks fun! imma try this one! But pls do a written guide aswell mate!

Hi there !

yeah of course I'll do that soon, got kinda busy atm :D
That's huge! Waiting for text part
"
mivftrouble wrote:
That's huge! Waiting for text part

Sadly i have alot of work to do atm / :

I really want to get this done but my boss won't let me do this at work :D

But i think at end of the week it will be done (=
Still waiting...
"
mivftrouble wrote:
Still waiting...

Hey ! i'm really sorry about that /:

it actually takes more time than i thought :D but im still working on it.

So that's not an excuse but managing my freetime after work and family and so on wont let me have that much time for this guide right here / :

Buuuut ! i will do that and as i said im working on it.

Please be patient while not everything is 100% complete, some translations still are missing - so english is not my main language :D

Edit: Updated the first parts of the guide 18. July 2019
Last edited by Riq_DE on Jul 18, 2019, 7:57:56 AM
Thanks for your effort!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info