How to get more life

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHnA10FLQm7DjwTTBPJFCAUTRRxF-EYkRpVG_ohkCPqJd8m-CgqKmMttC5TL8wwdzJ-NZI26DpSOuE7FD38RZpHfknVTeNOMlBHUWNYY1ivWf5fP1_QYSFi7GRSZU1lp2hlbztyr3Ttdqx4DXrve4x82X37ggeDLoTZhO-FUoWPhmCLT4zPk_-XeZtqn4mkGaZXp22pbq2NrlCverXytoq8n702vqe-rcAawYLBo8NoxFjG2McZz37QLNNv2L3ZYdl82sHg2OJh5FHqEOoY7HHvDvJB8kXzb_Pd9kj3Mvhf-Ov47_xL_gr-a_6P?accountName=Thor_Inica&characterName=Rage_U_Lica

Character:Rage_U_Lica
Check out ”Bjorns Boss Services” here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2119500
After completing the service,please vouch my thread,vouches are greatly appreciated!
Last edited by Thor_Inica on Jun 23, 2019, 2:35:21 PM
Last bumped on Jun 26, 2019, 9:35:30 PM
get better rings with life + resists, dont use stone of lazhwar, boots can have more life as well. use a leather belt or a stygain vise instead. Life on (flat life on abyssal or %life on normal) jewels is very necessary as well. Also, wtf are those flasks? improvments on all those things should easily be possible with less than an ex investment in total.
IGN: TR_endy
Everything Trendy said, but also think about the long term goal of fossil crafting a better elder chest. You can potentially get 100+ flat life and 10-15% increase in life.

You can also look for a temple chest drop. They are plentiful in legion. Temple chests come with 100-119 life and 8-10% life. I found one with an armor/life roll that has 130life 9% and I crafted 8%life/8%mana on it for a total of 130/17%. gives my champion about 400ish life.

In addition, you can always get a 6link belly. a high rolled 37-40% life roll can give tons of hp.

Your belt is another source for potentially more life. you can get a leather belt with 90-99 with the 40 life implicit and add on 40-50 strength and you're looking at 140-160 life on a leather belt.

In addition abyssal belts (stygian belts) can give a lot of life if they are well rolled. 50 strength (you get .5 life for every point of strength so 2strength=1life) 50 strength 80-99 life, resists, armor if you need it and a abyss jewel with 30+ life can net you around the same life as a leather belt albeit vastly more expensive.

also, like trendy said, get better flasks. Number one mistake in this game is to neglect your flasks. They are one of the biggest sources of damage you can get (sin's rebirth giving 20%phy as chaos; taste of hate giving 15-20% extra physical as cold; lion's roar giving you 20-25% MORE physical damage. Don't neglect your flasks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info