Triple BBQ - Fire Hierophant - SSF - First build, advice and comments welcome!

Hi everyone.

Just coming back to PoE after a long break (last I played, there were only 4 acts!), I decided to start legion with my own build.

Concepts:
- I wanted to try the "new" brand skills.
- Brands and totems share some nodes. Why not use both?
- I play SSF: I need a non-uniques build.

I am now lvl 74, starting mapping. Been flying through all storyline, seems to me build works very very well. However, I would appreciate advice to make it even better. See questions at the bottom! Thanks.

Pros:
- Super high damage. 3 spells and piles of fire bonuses.
- High survivability thanks to safe gameplay + strong MoM + lots of res on the tree.
- Full charges, all 3 kinds, at all time (pretty much).

Gameplay:
- Place some totems for heavy damage.
- Spread some brands to ignite everything.
- Run around casting firestorms to curse enemies and keep up arcane surge.
- That's a lot of buttons. But I like it.

Passive tree around level 80:
https://poeplanner.com/ABEAAOEAESUAAG353U8EQ8hxTZrPQ2No8vAfogCu_9Wmgpsw-DrYJy-QVRo4WfNyD3GF2rkgBjNsZp63MYx2Wiv60hZv42okqjbpGmydrqcI6-6vbAthxq48LYNfg8y3Pv4K2L01krXy3uUUqVYthTJ8g6eUXl3R_XFpyvJ0pREtLJwQWIdlvOpqQwj0bRn-s2obEVCnK6-3MjQfAgQHg9tVxjpYrJjxbDbYSRsqjexVIbA095eFLpQ2xYPzRKGuErE2Tq4dFBJpFxxxeZRvZlQQzP6HeyD4k2haBFFYbWQzKyYDmgAAAAAA

Project at lvl 100 (please comment!):
https://poeplanner.com/ABEAAQkAESUAAIH53U8EQ8hxTZrPQ2No8vAfogCu_9Wmgpsw-DrYJy-QVRo4WfNyD3GF2rkgBjNsZp63MYx2Wiv60hZv42okqjbpGmydrqcI6-6vbAthxq48LYNfg8y3Pv4K2L01krXy3uUUqVYthTJ8g6eUXl3R_XFpyvJ0pREtLJwQWIdlvOpqQwj0bRn-s2obEVCnK6-3MjQfAgQHg9tVxjpYrJjxbDbYSRsqjexVIbA095eFLpQ2xYPzRKGuErE2Tq4dFBJpFxxxeZRvZlQQzP6HeyD4kyL0bAuTJ3_GEZafSM8aPmVTjQcelS7w1UlRA3WdY18E6-RfKhzcjxpoWgRRWG1kMysmA5oAAAAAAA==

Ascendency:
- Pursuit of faith. The dmg bonus for each enemy killed recently is uncanny.
- Conviction of power. That's our charges sorted out.
- Divine guidance. And here comes our MoM and major survivability boost.

Last points: probably Illuminated devotion for another big damage boost. But Sign of Purpose also looks strong, and Sanctuary of Thought great for survival... Decisions, decisions...

Links:

4: Holy Flame Totem - Multiple Totems - Fire Penetration - Immolate.
4: Armageddon Brand - Combustion - Ignite proliferation - Burning Damage.
4: Firestorm - Curse on Hit - Flammability - Arcane Surge (lvl 9).
4: CwDT (lvl 13) - Flame Golem (lvl 15) - Molten Shell (lvl 17) - Immortal Call (lvl 15).
3: Flame Dash - Faster Casting - Brand Recall
2: CwDT (lvl 1) - Cold Snap (lvl 7)
Unlinked: Herald of Ash - Anger

Gear: this is SSF -> nothing special.
I run with one wand and one spirit shield, with resistances / life / spirit shield bonuses on rest of gear.

Any comments or ideas welcome!
Specific questions:
- What should I do with my last 2 ascendency points? Many options looking cool...
- If I ever get a 5 or 6 links, which extra supports should I give my totems?
- Final 20 points of the tree, what do you think?
Last bumped on Jun 21, 2019, 4:01:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info