Advice needed please

I'm trying to craft my first wep for multi mod on legion league and hope to get some advice...

My question is should I regal and anul and hope it doesn't remove flaring or is this worth imprinting to make sure I don't lose the flaring?

https://i.imgur.com/5CgpVCs.png

My plan is to make is something like this:

25 to 44 phys (prefix)

--multi mod--

-phys% (prefix)

-accuracy + qual (suffix)

-global crit multi (suffix)

-atk speed (prefix)

corrupt for the 30 quality
Last bumped on Jun 17, 2019, 8:23:30 PM
regal & annul if something bad comes up. there is no other way.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:

I think I can imprint it (eternal orb), use the regal orb then anul. If it removes flaring I can reverse that change. The only issue is that it costs 0.8ex per imprint try on legion league. I don't know if it's worth it, I'm new to crafting so dunno how hard it is to get flaring but it did cost me around 300 alterations
"
Xefirosu wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:

I think I can imprint it (eternal orb), use the regal orb then anul. If it removes flaring I can reverse that change. The only issue is that it costs 0.8ex per imprint try on legion league. I don't know if it's worth it, I'm new to crafting so dunno how hard it is to get flaring but it did cost me around 300 alterations

eternal orb is 220ex.

your sword isn't worth to spend an eternal orb on.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jun 17, 2019, 5:41:05 PM
he doesnt mean actual eternal orb, he means the beastcraft imprint, which is just under 1ex.

that being said, JUST tier1 flat phys isnt worth imprinting. If it also had tier1 attack speed or crit chance, then 100% yes.

my opinion is just regal it and see what happens. scours and alts are cheap.
Last edited by Thror2k5 on Jun 17, 2019, 6:53:27 PM
There is no attack speed prefix

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info