Help: Should I divine this 2H axe?

Hi,

can anyone estimate how the chances are to get something better when using a few divines on this axe? One of the phys damage rolls is on the bottom end, the other on the top end, the flat phys also not best...

I feel like divining could improve it, but I dont wanna screw it up and never even get this damage back... Any experience how the chances are? How many divines could I on average maybe need?

Thanks for any input!
Last edited by E_Zann on Jun 9, 2019, 7:12:53 AM
Last bumped on Jun 9, 2019, 8:28:32 AM
If I did the PoB right, you can get up just about 700 pdps on the dot with a perfect divine, and it's currently 627. The range is 614-700 (assuming I did PoB right, which you can go in and custom make your own item to verify, you just have to add the extra quality as extra increased phys damage) so yeah it is probably worth divining. Going for near perfect might take a lot, but you can expect it to improve pretty reasonably
Thanks for the advice!

I got some improvement after just 1 divine....

Both % rolls and attack speed are all really good now, and its like 653 DPS. I guess the flat phys damage is so important, and thats why it is still not close to 700?

Bit afraid to continue from here on with that many parameters that all need to be good.. I guess spending like 1 or 2 ex in divines would be fine, but if it takes like 10 or so.. hmm
Last edited by E_Zann on Jun 9, 2019, 8:29:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info