Melee Hierophant Mana Tank?

Been playing with some builds ( New player only 2 weeks ) So I have a lot to learn. Trying to figure out start of league and with all the melee changes if you can even do a Melee Hierophant?

I been trying different Hierophant builds cause I love the idea of a ES Mana Tank ( I know they keep nerfing ES )

So far been playing Wave, Holy Flame totem but want to try a Melee build with Flame totem.

However if I am reading correctly the ascendacy of Witch ( wicked ward ) got removed and put on the passive tree to give access to more builds having ES.

So if Hierophant could pick up wicked ward maybe some new nodes can rebuild a Mana Tank for 3.7?

Guess a couple questions are items like Shaper Gloves or Geofri's armor available in Legion? If so would the changes to + Energy Shield flat nodes synergize well along with Hierophant/Mana to ES synergy?

Guess I just want a super Tank and figure out a way to build an OP ES build to defy the attempts of them nerfing it.

Do you think a Melee ES/Mana tank is possible with Hierophant?

New player so just showing my noobness with these questions so any feed back appreciated thanks.

Last bumped on Jun 5, 2019, 9:58:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info