Merge XBOX and PS4 tradeboards

I have played on both PS4 and Xbox and one thing both have in common is that items are always scarce. This issue is not going to go away with every new league, on Xbox it got worse with every patch.

I propose to merge Xbox and PS4 tradeboards so players can trade across the two platforms without knowing they do. This would invigorate the entire economy on both platforms. We do not need to play together or interact in any other way. This would ameliorate the whole situation with overpriced items.
Last bumped on Jun 13, 2019, 3:56:52 PM
Merging the trade board and making it cross play would be in the same category of work, but GGG has stated already that they would do it but Sony has a issues with cross play in general and only certain games get to be cross play between ps4 and xbox like fortnite and such.

but would also love the trade board merged cause ive noticed the same issues
It wouldn't be cross play at all though. Sony has no say in what items they can give to, and take from players.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
It wouldn't be cross play at all though. Sony has no say in what items they can give to, and take from players.

it still requires cross communication between xbox and psn profiles since POE accounts on console are explicitly tied to the platform accounts.
Untill it is possible to search more spesifically on the market this would be a clusterfuck and it would take a week to find anything at all.

Try finding a spesific corrupted chest piece as it is. Now add thousands of other random items with no possible way to specify search other than type and "corrupted".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info