Herald of Agony Question

I am a little confused about HoA and it's scaling ability. I am a little confused because I hear people on both sides, and it seems that this topic hasn't been argued in detail that much. But my question is how effective are minion nodes towards the scaling of this gem? I don't want to waste points that could be better spent in survivability or damage to my main skill. I assume due to the stacking mechanism for HoA, as it goes up and down in stacks the efficacy of those bonuses fluctuate greatly, so is it worth investing heavily into minion nodes for this gem?
Last bumped on Jun 5, 2019, 3:42:29 AM
HoA can deal good damage on its own, but if you want to play a pure HoA build you gotta invest into minion nodes. Trust me, the difference is huge.
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
Ok my next questions is how important is accuracy minion nodes? I can see what the stacks will give, but accuracy is not mentioned. I don't think i will be a pure HoA build. I want to use BV along with poison as an assassin and go from there. I was thinking of the tabla rasa and a 65 link weapon as well which would give my BV a six link option and the armor giving anothe six link.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info