3.7 Slayer

Anyone else excited about the new Ascendancy Tree? I'm Loving the new Impact Skill.
Last bumped on Jun 3, 2019, 10:15:27 PM
i am stil not sure if i will use impact with my starforge slayer tho. I will go for endless hunger, brutal fervour, headman and here is where i dont know if im gonna use bane of legends or impact. will probably use bane of legends instead of impact since i like my cyclone with alot of movement speed (stack with onslaught now) but impact +2 attack range, 50% area effect and 15% MORE damage is juicy.
That's what my problem is. It's to Juicy for me to resist lol
I'm loving the new Slayer tree personally, for Cyclone there are a couple of options:

Headsman and Bane of Legends are pretty much a given so that's 4 points
Then I think personally for myself I will be taking Overwhelm and Impact.

Not overly impressed with Masterful Form and as a Cyclone Slayer you cannot be stunned while Cycloning anyways so Endless Hunger would be pointless.
Yeah endless hunger is that not that good but what i want is brutal fervour lol. Life doesn't stop at full life is perfect for damage on full life gem, the retch belt and now brutal fervour even give 6% dmg reduction.
Maybe with Cyclone going channeling, there will be now possibility to get stunned.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Marxone wrote:
Maybe with Cyclone going channeling, there will be now possibility to get stunned.

Incredibly unlikely however we will see when they release the skill gem changes?
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
"
Marxone wrote:

Incredibly unlikely however we will see when they release the skill gem changes?

Since the stun immunity is not mentioned on the gem itself, we will know in game. But removing the stun immunity would make sense, forcing players to invest into stun immunity.

That's an interesting decision for the devs to make :)
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
I was wanting look into how Viper Strike, Heavy Strike, Smite and Static Strike do with the new change to melee.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info