Advice for Ele Hit Totem Chieftain

Hi everyone,

I'm one lazy ass POE Player and currently running an Ele Hit Totem Chieftain having a really good time (don't know how to link to it in my profile...).
I mostly play after work in bed, so I'm not too much into aiming or precise clicking :)

I have a couple of questions though:

1) I am currently running a frenzy/gmp/coh/projectile weakness in my 5-link-bow, which I am actually never using :) Any advice on a more lazy playstyle curse setup? I have an enfeeble/cwdt as defensive option, so I don't want to put the offensive curse in there (I can only apply 1 curse). Would Golem/CoH/Projectile Weakness work? Or is the golem just too slow? Or something completely different? Like manually casting the curse and using the other links for something more useful? (No idea what...)

2) I am using Phase run casting it manually, but it really doesn't suit me well. I just cast totems too often, so that I never get to enjoy the speed buff for very long. Any advice on additional buffs to cast every now and then? I thought about enduring cry, since I like the Endurance charges, but I really don't want to taunt the enemies myself.

3) How does blood rage work with totems? Just from reading the description, I thought when my totems kill an enemy it gets renewed. But it only works every now and then, and the frenzy charge generation is definitely on less than 25% of the killed monsters. I do get some charges but not too many.

Every advice or hint to improve my build is highly appreciated!
Last bumped on May 26, 2019, 5:41:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info