<PoE Bow Rack II>

I was going to update this thread, but apparently it got archived in my absence, so I started a new one. Check it out though, there are some crazy-assed bows in that thread (that aren't mine).

There have definitely been some updates...

First of all I found this bow in delve league for 1c, put 20 whetstones on it, crafted an attack speed on it, 5-linked it with a prophecy, and divined it to have 560 DPS, my highest DPS bow. Later on I 6-linked it.

Later in Delve Flashback league I found this bow for sale and bought it for about 2ex. The only reason why I played that league was to buy this bow. I crafted it, divined it, and 6-linked it to produce this 550 DPS Imperial Bow.

And still, none of them can compare to this bow, which I have divined since that old thread. It's now 478 DPS. I'm sure there are some builds that would make better use of the high pDPS of those other bows, but their lack of CC/CM just get them left in the dirt by this bow:

And probably my 3 best quivers:

So let's see your best bows and quivers!
Last edited by Obright on May 23, 2019, 11:47:52 AM
Last bumped on Sep 7, 2019, 11:09:27 PM
Hello,

Back in Ambush i paid 80 ex for this bow. It was the time when puncture used to deal dmg and this bow brought my first uber atziri kill. Nowdays, i play spell casters, they clear faster with garbage gear.

Another bow wich i love, but not use ( same reason as above ) is:

I used this bow when the assasic class used to have strong poison passives. However, ever since it was nerfed, this bow grabs dust in stash.

from an old char that I don't play anymore.
Also I have a higher dps bow lost somewhere in the mess that is my Std stash...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Last edited by Wazz72 on May 24, 2019, 10:23:55 AM
Bought this one for 20c in standard a while ago, pretty happy with it:

Otherwise some quivers:
I have STILL never used a legacy RotC!

I guess I need to spend the 25-30 EX and just buy one, but I'm trying to save up for a mirror. :( I would love to just test drive one to see if it's even worth it.

I also need to look into obtaining a shaped quiver with an added arrow mod! I've never had one of those, either.

Thank you for the responses!
Sorry to double-post, but...

It should be said that a very kind person who doesn't play standard league any more just surprised the hell out of me by giving me this:

(@_@)

Thank you to a very very Pretty_Person! I have now used a legacy RotC, and it's awesome! It turns any bow skill into split arrow without losing any skill-specific damage/traits, or gaining any support-specific handicaps! Tornado shot rocks with it!
Um...

So I divined all of my bows, after the last shifting of damage tiers...

My favorite bow now has 547 DPS. (@_@)

My highest DPS Imperial bow maintains its title, with 562 DPS.

And last but not least, my Thicket Bow is now 615 DPS. It was the #3 highest DPS bow in poe.trade when I did that, but now it's like #5.

Whoo! ALL of those make me happy because they all became more powerful, but they are mostly bad rolls in spite of that. They could be better divined or crafted, most of them.

My favorite one is still the first one though, I can't believe how much better it got!

Last edited by Obright on Jun 23, 2019, 3:42:29 PM
removed
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Last edited by Reinhart on Feb 17, 2020, 12:51:44 AM
"
Reinhart wrote:
Interesting topic.

Before I delve into this, I want to say that although I play the Trade Leagues I hardly buy stuff (only sell). So I work around the items that I get.

All I know is that I would have been very happy to have found that bow in HC, or standard for that matter. :p Thanks for the response!

This is the ONLY good bow I've ever found myself, with a ranger toon, no less:

It washed up on the Strand, disproving the adage that nothing good ever washes up on that shore. :p I gave it 5 sockets and 5l'ed it really easily, too! 485 DPS at level 54 is pretty crazy...

Oh! I went insane and re-crafted my 2 highest DPS bows. Is this 12ex worth of improvement? LOL! I guess so.

The Imperial Bow now has 603 DPS, a large portion of which is physical. :)

And this Thicket Bow now has 655 DPS. I literally paid 1c for this bow when it had 488 DPS, and I have crafted nearly 200 DPS on it.

Last edited by Obright on Sep 7, 2019, 11:37:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info