Requesting price check of shaper dagger, claw, rare rings and corrupted tombfist

Any idea how much is it worth?

Thx!
It is a pity that nobody here wants to help.

Btw, Miracle Bane sold for 5ex although I think it was worth much more. :(
I'm still a beginner and I do not know the market.

bump!
One socket tombfists = nothing

rings also nothing

claw i dont know but i dont know any builds which uses a claw
Of course these not a mirror tier items but worth something. Like this Vengeance Coil ring sold today for 3 ex.

bump!
The tombfist are legacy. They no longer roll attack speed. They are worth something because of that and the corrupt. they will be hard to price.

The claw might be a decent crafting base, but The melee splash link actually decreases damage, combined with the fact that it has a dumpster flat cold roll and mana regen suffix, i would say recrafting it would be your best bet. (If you needed a claw with that base... AFAIK and in my experience, Imperial Claws are best.

The ring, skull band, that you have is not worth much, It has 2 decent Prefix rolls and the rest is dumpster. Someone might pay a bit for it to use it temporarily then reroll it (Depending on Ilvl, might be worth something if its Ilvl84), but by no means is it end game gear for any build the way it is (therefore not worth much)

Hope this helped.

*Edit: The reason that dagger was worth 5Ex was it is a really spicy Poison Weapon. Poison scales off of Chaos and Phys dmg. That dagger, being a Pseudo-6-Link, can probably hit high numbers of poison damage.
The area link isnt bad because Melee builds can use it to improve clear.
The Fire dmg link gives decent %Phys
And maim gives a more multiplier to Phys dmg (Emenies maimed by this skill take 19% increased Physical dmg) as well as a slow.
All poison skills (AFAIK) have a chaos tag, so getting +3 gem level on those would push the damage even higher.
Last edited by Maztur on Jun 11, 2019, 6:17:47 PM
Of course it helped. Thanks! :)

Maybe you can help me with this one too?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info