Week Late to Synth Flashback Zerker

I have no clue why I'm even doing this. I guess to prove I'm not a bandwagon jumper if Berserker is top dawg in 3.7, maybe. I'm a week late to this one month race, internet is still acting up but let's see if I can snag a demi.
This is the first melee char I've played since like Talisman league, and it's by far the worst Ascendancy out right now, so no... not doing hardcore or SSF.

-----

I am going to try out Smite because it honestly feels really good to play as DW with Ancestral Call, but it seems like the damage is going to fall off quick in late-yellow or so maps.

Cadibro was really good to me, first offering was a Tabula (probably hurts more than helps, makes my Smite cost like 1/4 of my mana per cast). Definitely not needed.

Level 29

Smite - Ancestral Call - Onslaught (or Faster Attacks) - Added Fire Damage would be my 4L. Stay away from gems that have higher than 110-115% or so mana multiplier, as you will be severely mana starved and it won't make up the difference. WED and Melee Phys come to mind, they nearly double the mana cost and are not really needed (maybe for bosses itd be fine). At this level mana flasks simply can't keep up, though.

Just slap in a Herald of Ash and you're set.

Skill Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.6.4/AAAABAEAARQgGjgnLygqMPg62D38UEdYY1nzXz9yqXasd-V82YKbhVKLT4zPkFWXeZtqogCsqq2NxtjPftlh5FHkVeoY7w72SPcy?accountName=Emfx&realm=pc&characterName=EmfxZerkerMeta

IGN: Emfx
Last edited by Emfx on May 16, 2019, 1:30:51 PM
Last bumped on May 18, 2019, 2:15:18 PM
Sure internet is acting up. GGGs server been on the fritz since Flashback event started.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
-Heist Enjoyer-
Tip while leveling with Tabula: since the mana cost on a 6-link is extraordinary, use it with 2 active skill gems that then act as 2 5-links, e.g. Ancestral Protector + Smite.
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info