Trade Market Buying

If you are buying from the trade market and offering what they ask for it there shouldn't be an accepting process from the seller. The trade should just go through. If you offer something different then it should do the current review and accepting process.

What made me bring this up is what gold sellers are doing in this game. They offer some lower deals to get you to try to make an offer. Then they will rejected your offer and flash their website. And since the trade market doesn't show gamertags. We just wasted a few minutes of our live and could do so the next time as well because the trade market is never in the same order.
Last bumped on May 15, 2019, 10:55:26 AM
"
If you are buying from the trade market and offering what they ask for it there shouldn't be an accepting process from the seller. The trade should just go through. If you offer something different then it should do the current review and accepting process.

What made me bring this up is what gold sellers are doing in this game. They offer some lower deals to get you to try to make an offer. Then they will rejected your offer and flash their website. And since the trade market doesn't show gamertags. We just wasted a few minutes of our live and could do so the next time as well because the trade market is never in the same order.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2499768
If only! It would make this game 100% more fun to play, the price fixing on console is so ridiculous for every currency type.

Even if some of the players aren't price fixing they follow what the asking price is of the fixers which is usually way above average already, and now everything is priced too high for no reason.

I've seen Annulment Orbs fluctuate so much in the past 4 months on standard, went from 15c:1, 30c:1, to 1ex:1 and there are quite a few of them so supply and demand shouldn't be the vanilla answer here.

I always see people asking for different types of currency in varying amounts for items 140 jewelers, 200 chromatics, 40 fusings, etc...

Send them an offer of what they ask for each one and SHOCKER they all end up being the same user, just as with the other items being price fixed.

Something will have to be done eventually.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info