[notabug] Some Maps Missing Pantheon Soul Info on the Atlas

The following maps do not display in blue text that "_____ can be captured for Soul of _____" when you hover over their maps on the Atlas:

- The Gorgon (T5 Sulphur Vents)
- Belcer, the Pirate Lord (T7 Shore)
- Jorus, Sky's Edge (T9 Temple)
- Nassar, Lion of Seas (T12 Reef)
- Varhesh, Shimmering Aberration (T12 Terrace)
- Mephod, the Earth Scorcher (T13 Summit)
- The Infernal King (T14 Caldera)

Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97
Necropolis: 98
Last edited by unsane on May 6, 2019, 11:52:51 PM
Last bumped on May 6, 2019, 11:52:41 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hi!

Have you captured these souls already? The text and icon disappears when you've nabbed that particular map's Pantheon upgrade.
If i remember correctly it happened once on another character of mine.

The Pantheon boss was previously captured on another character but the atlas wasn't showing it (because it's league bound and not character bound)
But the Pantheon were not unlocked on the new character. (are Pantheon character or league bound???)
Oh, that might be the bug then. Fresh Atlas shows all Pantheons you can capture, but as soon as you capture it on any character it hides it for all characters? Just leave them all visible always, or intelligently show it per-character.
Pantheon bonuses are character-bound; from my testing, the capture of one soul on one character has no bearing on the icons showing up for other characters within the league.

You have captured the souls you've specified on that character, so there's no icon on the Atlas for that character. You'll find that the other characters in the league that do not yet have that pantheon power unlocked will have the corresponding icon.
Hmm, you're right, there's no bug here. I must have been planning Pantheons and the maps I need for my new character, on my established character. Without knowing that the blue Pantheon text disappears for characters that have done them.

Very confusing when you're not aware of it. But it works as intended! Thanks.

Oh wow, and there's an icon! I never noticed, that's helpful.
Last edited by unsane on May 6, 2019, 11:53:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info