Only Uniques 40M+ 6.3k life DFP Build - Not Cheap

The title should have been OP jewels with well corrupted unique items. But only unique items. My target audience are those who are putting all their hopes into mirror service items to have a proper standard farming build.

https://pastebin.com/pXK3pEJ4

This is just a pob build to give you an idea that you don't need thousands of exalts to make a kick ass bow build all thanks to power creep we've received with synthesis league. Since this is an abstraction more than a build that i'm using right now, i didn't bother to lower rolls of items.

After seeing this ring, i've realized that DFP now has it's cheap damage source to stack phys damage. So basically the build is built around that. Hyrri's Truth which also grants flat phys and crit strike multi is also included into the build.

The build is not using leg vinktar(good news), i just copy pasted my gloves there, you don't need gloves which are that good. Double hatred watcher's eye ad DFP +1 are the most expensive items in the build. (70-90ex each) considering one mirror service item's price. Next to that it's trivial.

let me know if you see something to improve.

you can ramp the damage up with imaginary double corruptions and by choosing deadeye too if you are into such stuff.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Apr 19, 2019, 5:10:54 AM
Last bumped on May 8, 2019, 3:14:27 PM
ggggggg
nice !
Last edited by RicTran on Apr 19, 2019, 9:08:16 PM
Not cheap alright check em Jewels out
feel free to throw 3-5ex jewels in it and tell me the difference. (I'm not entirely interested in bow builds anymore, so i don't care) while making this pob, I was just celebrating having cheap ring & amulet options to make an efficient builds.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Apr 24, 2019, 7:41:57 AM

working on it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info