Herald of Agony + Herald of Purity + Animated Guardian, viable?

I was looking at the forums and theorizing about a Templar build with Herald of Agony + Herald of Purity + Animated Guardian. I've found nothing about this combination. So has anyone already tried this? It would be something possible and capable of endgame stuff? Would it works with the Templar? Better to go witch a witch?

Any ideas and suggestions are welcomed.
Last bumped on Apr 16, 2019, 12:06:14 PM
"
idema3d wrote:
I was looking at the forums and theorizing about a Templar build with Herald of Agony + Herald of Purity + Animated Guardian. I've found nothing about this combination. So has anyone already tried this? It would be something possible and capable of endgame stuff? Would it works with the Templar? Better to go witch a witch?

Any ideas and suggestions are welcomed.

Sorry, but that sounds really bad. HoA is really nice single target but meh clearspeed. It's known to be a good skill to build around alone.

Adding HoP on top feels weird, as HoP isn't great for clearspeed either, wouldn't add much single target, and only summons when YOU (not HoA) kill something (or on bosses).
ALso, Animate guardian is a pain to resummon so it's only usable in builds where you know your minions can tank absolutely everything, like a spectre build. In your case, you won't be scaling minion life as HoA is immortal and HoP doesn't use it much.

Anyways, bad idea. You can play HoA alone tho, it's apparently really good. Good luck theorycrafting and finding something you like!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info