My MF build ~ 5.5k life, 164 IIQ, 290% movespeed, ~2:30ish deathless UElder.

Hi, I've had a couple requests from people that wanted me to share my MF build so I figured I'd post it here~

Movespeed in hideout with flasks and Phase Run (240% without Phase Run.)

Unpadded Tornado Shot tooltip in hideout without flasks, charges, or any buffs active.

Sustains Power/Frenzy charges on crit.

QotF for zoomzoom, T16 Elder Lairs usually take a little over a minute to fully clear. Enfeeble gloves are nice since I only have 5.5k life and with instant leech from legacy Vinktar I won't die from anything that does not one shot.

Stygian swap is for Shaper, UElder, and Delve bosses only.

Flasks/Jewels

Special thanks to Mai_Cedere for the irreplaceable Blood Wing, and niz913 for Kraken Glance.
meow
Last edited by Plushiess on Apr 8, 2019, 1:59:06 AM
Last bumped on May 4, 2019, 11:02:44 AM
Nice one plushy

Rip farruls & cat
Last edited by PicsTimesThree on Apr 2, 2019, 2:44:12 AM
nice to see someone using phys bow and mf
i originally played with phys bow mf when T16 guardians were introduced and they were much harder than now.

120k tornado with iiq and mirage archer is really good, i have 98k tornado with iiq and innervate. so phys bow can still give 30-50% more dps than windripper losing 25iiq, interesting comparison

but why not phys to light?
"
i originally played with phys bow mf when T16 guardians were introduced and they were much harder than now.

120k tornado with iiq and mirage archer is really good, i have 98k tornado with iiq and innervate. so phys bow can still give 30-50% more dps than windripper losing 25iiq, interesting comparison

Phys to light and the signal quiver both died away with the hatred jewel and winter spirit I believe and vinktars converts the last 20% for 100% ele
Last edited by PicsTimesThree on Apr 2, 2019, 2:35:53 AM
"

I used to play with windripper as well, but I only had ~50k unbuffed TS tooltip with it (although I was using ice bite instead of DFL for frenzies and more consistent shatters.) I couldn't find a painless solution to getting power charges with that build and with betrayal + bestiary being core I felt like my build was lacking damage so I switched to phys.

As for ele conversion, 40% from hatred jewel, 40% from winter spirit, 20% from vinktar adds up to full conversion.
meow
Nice build Plushie, loving the minmaxing you've done here!

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info