Is there a list of different weapon and equipment classes?

Just started playing and have been looking everywhere for documentation showing the different weapon and equipment classes. I can’t find any info for what they are anywhere. So for right now a one handed sword is just a one handed sword. But the game is acting like there’s more classes than just one handed swords and two handed swords. Can anyone point me to an item class list?
Last bumped on Mar 31, 2019, 7:19:24 AM
the website you're using actually has a list for you.

https://www.pathofexile.com/item-data

click 'view all weapons' or 'view all armour'

"
Tubslug wrote:
Just started playing and have been looking everywhere for documentation showing the different weapon and equipment classes. I can’t find any info for what they are anywhere. So for right now a one handed sword is just a one handed sword. But the game is acting like there’s more classes than just one handed swords and two handed swords. Can anyone point me to an item class list?

theres swords and then theres thrusting swords, the difference is that swords can roll physical damage mods easier, and thrusting can roll ele dmg easier. In general thrusting swords are better, as they are faster attack speed base. But they are very hard to craft

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info