Koffe's Tec Slammer - Endgame Crusher & LAB farmer

Achievements
Ez deathless:
- Elder and his Guardians
- Shaper Guardians
- Shaper
- Delve depth 300

Other notes
- Ez Uber Elder, although maybe not deathless. Probably use Loreweave for that fight.
- Great clear speed
- 11 million DPS in a dream scenario. (Adrenaline, Lightning Trap etc)
Can easlily reach 5 million dps on a budget at lv 90 with 2.5 million Warchief dps.
- Only 6L you need is the Oni-Goroshi
- Investment: 2 exalts. Bought Oni-Goroshi second day of the league, cost me 30 c. But I'm counting it as an 1 exalt investment and then split 1 exalt on Abyssus and Daressos's Defiance. Rest of the gear is SSF and just random crafted stuff.

My gear and tree at lv 84, killed Shaper.

How I level this character
Spoiler

Lv 1: 2 * Redbeak Swords, Goldrim helmet & String of Servitude belt w/ Resistances implicit. Lochtanial Caress gloves.
Using Frostblades and Molten Strike.

Lv 5: Ondar's Clasp gloves, Karui Ward amulet.

Lv 12: 2 * The Princess Sabre, Meginord's belt.
Start using Infernal Blow & Ancestral Protector. Link Combustion with both Infernal Blow and Ancestral Protector.

Lv 16: Herald of Ash, Herald of Purity.

Lv 38: Start using Oni-Goroshi and Tectonic Slam. Wear Wall of Brambles chest for 3000 armor.
Thief's Torment ring for Life and mana gain och hit, also resists.
Carnage Heart amulet for attributes and eech.
Blood Rage for attack speed and leech.
CWDT - Immortal Call - Wave of Conviction.

Start using Vaal Ancestral Warchief + Multiple Totem support.

Lv 61: Daresso's Defiance. BiS for clear speed. Up to 100% onslaught effect and even more duration.

WHEN you start using Tectonic Slam, make sure to have specced at least a couple of Endurance Charges.

4 million budget DPS

Silly lv 98 11.1 million Adrenaline + Shocked Shaper DPS pastebin

Ascendancy
1. Undeniable
2. Unflinching
3. Unyielding
4. Unbreakable

Help Alira.

For any question, you are welcome to my stream twitch.tv/KQFFE

List of other builds by koffE

twitch.tv/KQFFE
Last edited by KQFFE on Mar 28, 2019, 6:08:51 AM
Last bumped on Apr 10, 2019, 5:37:57 PM
Currently following this build and really enjoying it.

The 'wave of conviction' in the cwdt taken setup - I've never noticed it proc - though could just be hidden in the fire? Does it proc?

Are you doing Syn content (without flame dash) If so is this by choice and are you using WB or LS?

thanks for the guide.

"
Catnov wrote:
Currently following this build and really enjoying it.

The 'wave of conviction' in the cwdt taken setup - I've never noticed it proc - though could just be hidden in the fire? Does it proc?

Are you doing Syn content (without flame dash) If so is this by choice and are you using WB or LS?

thanks for the guide.

Check Wave of Conviction in your tooltip - If fire is it's highest damage, than it's most likely to proc and decrease the attackers fire resistance. Careful not to level the gem past CWDT.

I'm NOT using flame dash. I'm using both whirling blades and leap slam. For gearing as a mapper more like a lab farmer, I would have supports linked to whirling blades and leap slam by itself wherever it fits.
twitch.tv/KQFFE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info