Staff Crit Block Holy Flame Totem Chieftain Discussion with PoB

Hi guys I came up with this idea, with the new staff nodes and don't waste points traveling to the shadow area and giving myself extra tankiness with some block, but I got a couple of questions.

* The tree looks alright to you? (better pathing or inefficient nodes)

*Any Idea for what uniques or special gear to look for for this character

*Do you think it would be a nice league starter if so how would you level it.

*Is the max life good (got 180% in the tree, low for a marauder but got some block to back it up)

*Do you think the sacrifice for going staff instead of shield and getting the +1 totem is too much.

*Going multiple totems support a good idea?

*Investing in some power charges since we have generation with the new node Whirling Barrier (10% chance per block)

In my opinion I think that leveling melee (cleave or smite) until 30+ and when you get the ancestral bond fully transition to flame totems the damage seems fine for leveling the rest of the way.

In terms of budget I don't see any mandatory uniques (maybe soul mantle and the interaction with the immunity to curses but it seems that with chieftain is going to be cluncky as all hell) it can be play SSF so I think is a solid league starter, but I tend to overlook stuff in this game so any input is very appreciated.

PoB https://pastebin.com/hpYCKkxp
Last edited by Nonaco on Mar 6, 2019, 3:28:55 PM
Last bumped on Mar 6, 2019, 3:28:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info