The_Pengwin's Stream + maybe more

Hello Exiles!

To start off Synthesis league... I will be doing a 12+ hour stream with $30 supporter pack giveaways when the league launches. There are minimum (3) packs available throughout the stream, with potentially more if there is support from the community!

Who am I? The Pengwin twitch.tv/the_pengwin
A small fly on the wall streamer who has been around games for his entire life. I only have about ~550 hours in path so I’d describe myself as a semi-hardcore-casual-enthusiast. Gaming is a passion and depending on the reception of this giveaway I may do this for future leagues to come! I plan to stream all sorts of games, so my content is not strictly PoE related. Feel free to shout out helpful tips or point out how terrible I am compared to your other favorite streamers! PoE will probably be regularly in my streaming rotation for a while whenever a new league starts, so hope to see some of you there!

Simply tune in when the league starts, or read more of the full rules at https://pengwin.live/. Anyone with a (2) day old Twitch account has a chance to win if they are present during the drawings.
Last bumped on Mar 6, 2019, 1:05:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info