self bleed infinite Fcharges Flicker JUGG

https://youtu.be/8CSmBpq75uk

For info see my char NgamakuFliki
Death needs not your understanding. It needs only your loyalty, and your 5% experience... :D
"Painfull jokes of Vaal"
Last edited by Makedowa91 on Feb 27, 2019, 4:51:43 AM
Last bumped on Feb 27, 2019, 6:26:01 AM
Thank you, looks interesting.

I like the idea of fr charge on HIT while selfbleed and was wondering if there are more mechanics like this. So i found Apep's Supremacy, that converts the bleeding dmg into chaos. -> That could be a complete different build with CI, onehand, and maybe Bleed and Poison focused, because (dmg-) immune to both. And you have free amulet spot.
Unfortunately there is no usefull "xxx if affected by poison"-mechanic. And to make Poison strong you need lot of uniques and it will be hard to reach enough ES.

But for the classic 2hand Flickerstrike your idea seems verry solid to me. Next patch there will be more options to convert physical dmg into element, so maybe you can swap the waepon.
im try with cold conversion atziri disfavour and hrimsburn 90%cold conversion its can equip kaom for more life but ignite with molten burst get more dmg so ngamahu better for now

Death needs not your understanding. It needs only your loyalty, and your 5% experience... :D
"Painfull jokes of Vaal"
Last edited by Makedowa91 on Feb 27, 2019, 6:36:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info