What starter BUILD do you advise me to play in SYNTHESIS

Hi! Mi name is Brian, i'm player of Path of Exile from the last season ,

Betrayal, I really love this game but after more than 80 hours playing and watching many videos , I'm just beginning to understand the game, do not get me wrong, I like to learn little by little and enjoy the game, but the next season , Synthesis I would like to propose the goal of completing the achievements of the league.

I think I understand that there are builds for each type of thing, to farm, to complete maps, etc.

But what I would really like you to advise me, is about, what build you recommend for the next season because you say that I can complete everything, because it is thought to be very strong or because it is very economical and easy to build.

Thx so much for yours comments & have fun!
Last bumped on Feb 23, 2019, 5:47:49 AM
Well the patch notes are not out yet so don't choose a build just yet-
i'd wait untill 1-2 days before launch when all the "top 5 leaguestarter builds for synthesis" videos come out and choose one from there, or just wait untill patchnotes are out and then you can choose a build you like (make sure it's leaguestart viable, as some builds need expensive uniques to work) if it didn't get gutted by the patchnotes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info