Neat 2 Handed Sword - Would it be worth anything?

482 Physical DPS
565.5 Total DPS

Looking around on trade sites, I see several of them with the Increased Attack Speed if you've killed recently selling for ~1-4 Ex.

But, I'm not sure what to think of the Endurance Charge While Stationary Mod. There is one listed for sale that has both mods.

It has less DPS (450 total)
but it's 6L'd
and it's been listed for 2 months at 4 Ex.

I haven't played a 2H'd Build in quite a long time, and I wasn't sure if this was worth bothering with, or if it's just one of those things I'm just going to hoard because it's "too cool" for me to vendor.
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2019, 4:55:09 PM
2h with 1h stats :D
1h Stats?
Endurance Charge Can Spawn on a 1h'er.
The Attack speed if you have killed can't.

I guess, the DPS is available on a 1h'd weapon, but none of those have the Endurance charge.

Those 1h'd weapons that do have 480+ pDPS are generally 40+ ex, Which, if you read the post, I clearly state that I know the basic value of this item is somewhere between 1 and 4 ish Ex, with a curiosity if it's actually worth something at all.

So, I guess, I'm saying: Thanks for the stunning reply. Amazing insight.
Standing for 4s to gain 1 charge is good? Waste of time, 4s is a long time. I'd just use enduring cry. Why have conditional attack speed when you can just have more base attack speed? Flat damage from other gear will also give more damage because of that. Using 1h means you can use second weapon for dual-wielding bonus, more stats and damage. In couple weeks standard will be full of superior 1-handers from new insane crafting

There is huge difference between "listed" and "sold". If you see something listed,it means that you see pious wishes of guy who list it. If something is listed longer then 2-3 days, it means, item is largly overpriced or there is noone, who even runs build designed for such item. In fact, your sword may be worth... 30c? Maybe 40. Your problem is simple. Noone, who can afford >1 ex trades runs 2h weapons builds, as it is pure newbtrap. Weak, slow, unable to run any hard content. And newbies cant afford 1ex in other hand.
unique weapons are just too good nowadays. it's vendor material. try to sell it for 20c for 1 week.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Feb 21, 2019, 4:55:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info