Help with prices of some items..

Hi,
I have some items where I am not sure if they are worth anything or not, any help is appreciated... (in Standard)

Is any this special? I am especially not sure about those shields, or the "of spellcraft" items...

Thanks!
Last bumped on Jan 29, 2019, 12:35:23 PM
Hey there,

I can give my comments, anyhow, I did not play actively for a bit of time. Maybe wait for a 2nd Opinion before throwing / selling stuff:

Worthless. Base is bad, no life / ES / elemental resistances. Penetration is not bad, still - there are much other better ways to get it (e.g. Inquisitor)

No clue - check poe.trade. My feeling says: Some chaos

Worthless. Low Armor / Low ES, Maximum ligthning resistances do not make this one worthy.

Bad base, no life, no ES, no resistances - throw it

To much useless mods. Worthless

No clue

Most likely worthless
Amulet might be worth some if it's high enough item lvl as a crafting base, rolls aren't too amazing. Rest is nothing. Learn to use trade sites to price check stuff - will save time and as you look through items you will eventually learn how items are priced. I don't know if you are planning on playing in temporary challenge league eventually, just know prices are vastly different between permanent leagues and temp ones
Thanks for the answers!

The amulet is ilvl 70 (that is what "Acquisition" says, is there another way to check? Is that high enough? And what does "worth some" mean in that context? ;)

I normally try to check everything on poe.trade for example, but its not that easy with rares, and especially with these lightning resistance things I had no idea how to evaluate that....
"
E_Zann wrote:
Thanks for the answers!

The amulet is ilvl 70 (that is what "Acquisition" says, is there another way to check? Is that high enough? And what does "worth some" mean in that context? ;)

I normally try to check everything on poe.trade for example, but its not that easy with rares, and especially with these lightning resistance things I had no idea how to evaluate that....

ilvl 70 not worth anything, too common. Go to settings -> UI -> Advanced mod descriptions - it will show you ilvl and mod tiers when you hold ctrl (maybe another button, don't remember default)

As for lightning resist things and stuff.. it's a rare stat, but not worth much on it's own without other good rolls. Standard pricing is.. all over the place. You can actually price check in temp leagues too, because trade is more active and you'll be able to get a better idea of what things are worth. For example similar shield in HC Betrayal is 1c and it can be easily moved to standard in 1 rip.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info