[Item Showcase] Low Level Dueling (LLD) gear

Just want to share some gear I crafted for my LLD build in Betrayal. It's obviously a very niche interest, but those rare competitive fights you get are quite thrilling.

Last bumped on Feb 9, 2019, 8:03:22 PM
Sick gear mate. Out of curiosity, how often do you run into someone else who is as well geared as you?
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Sick gear mate. Out of curiosity, how often do you run into someone else who is as well geared as you?

In the temp leagues? There are two people who come close--VZ58 (who goes by Dilli) and Qanar (who goes by Wasabi). I know Qanar uses Unnatural Instinct in one of his builds--that alone is quite expensive.

Usually gear matters to an extent, but building a character around certain skills can often even the playing field. For example, Winter Orb right now is a strong contender, at least in LLD. I'm not familiar with the current HLD scene.
Last edited by mimivirus on Jan 26, 2019, 10:58:45 PM
yo mimi dont forget impetius :D winter orb is busted i dont like to play it and dont want to see more of this build so i hide the char mostly

unnatural instinct is a nobrainer but the only reason to go scion at all on lld since the max 35skillpoints if you remove the jewel just go templar for the same shit :D
gg on that flat added damage stuff on your gear =)
Last edited by Qanar on Jan 30, 2019, 3:21:25 PM
removed
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Last edited by Reinhart on Feb 17, 2020, 1:00:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info