"Stolen from Mathil" CoC BV BF Disintegrator Jugg

Hello,

For couple of days i was watching Mathil's take on CoC with Exquisite Blade and Pathfinder. Due to the fact that I am nowhere near as skilled as him and i don't like Pathfinder, I have decided to make something similar but more tanky, counting that i will only lose a bit of damage. I have chosen Jugg, and due to this accuracy problem pretty much does not exists and I am also a bit more tanky. The problem was going crit with marauder, as I would have to travel to the other side of the tree, so i have decided to use Staff instead (unfortunately it can't roll Skills are supported by Cast on Crit, so we have one link less). Staff nodes are really awesome as they in most cases give global Crit/Crit multi, so it affects Blade Vortex and Bladefall as well. I have tried Rare Eclipse Staff for Global Crit, but i would have to make INSANE one to have good damage values, so I have decided to use Disintegrator instead. Juggernaut should be the best option to negate it's drawback (combined with Pantheon on Arakaali and Ralakesh). I have chosen to use Hatred Crit Watcher's Eye, which is around 3Ex investment (i don't have it for now as I'm poor and I'm at 10th act for now, so don't buy them!). My PoB for lvl 95 seems really promising, as i have like 6-7% less damage than Mathil's Pathfinder and 7300HP. The thing is, I am not really good at making builds, so can someone look at my PoB and suggest some changes?

https://pastebin.com/7KwQQi6c

I would really appreciate it, as I am already having a lot of fun on this character and i will probably stick with it for the rest of the league. I could definitely go for amazing gear in PoB and double the dps values, but that's not the point, as I am not very efficent player, so i don't count on making a lot of currency. Instead I am looking for some advices when it comes to the idea itself, as it seems really interesting to me.

Will it be slower than Pathfinder? Definitely. But on the other hand I can be JUGG, so it makes up for it.

Cheers!
Last edited by elmiq on Jan 9, 2019, 1:20:00 PM
Last bumped on Jan 12, 2019, 12:57:36 PM
3% movement speed and then use cyclone will be extremely slow just so you know

this is just something i put together in 1 min, changing nothing but the tree
https://pastebin.com/hab7Q77J

around 400more hp and 25% inc damage. its far from minmaxed though

edit: get unyielding instead of unrelenting for another 10% dmg too(and bonus aoe)
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Jan 9, 2019, 2:10:02 PM
Hi i really like this build iam looking forward to try it on sc is it all content viable? t16s uber lab ect.?
Gl

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info