Help me with my build please!

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.5.1/AAAABAUAAQUtC2EMXxQgGlUcpy0wNug8LUGHTwRQR1OlVbVYr1qfXz9hIWebaPJ07Xloeu98Dn31g8yE74rkl3mb7J7NogCnValurj6vbLc-wQTEFcT2xq7aweRR7w7wH_no

Okay so here is were i'm sitting at level 42 with 2 free points to spend. I initially was going for bleed but backed off of it and have been refunding those points. I don't have any specific gear in mind at the moment but i am working with this skill set:

Molten strike with ancestral call and iron grip supports (and rarity)

vaal arc with totem support

consecrated path with concentrated effect

frenzy with accuracy rating support ( i don't have any other green supports that work well with it at the time but open to suggestions)

ice golem with minion speed and faster attacks supports as well as fortify support (would prefer earth but for now i only have a green slot available

Herald of purity aura primarily

abyssal cry for taunt

and switch to vitality aura when needed.

stats:
304 str
84 dex
73 int

37% phys damage reduction
30% evasion
120 life regen that will scale with my hp as i focused on % increases.

58% fire resist
29% cold
66% lightning

250 dmg/s with a 91% chance to hit

I'm not having any issues this far with my build what so ever. I've been playing mostly solo but i had a group of friends recently join so i'm shooting for a tank role. I'm just sure if what i have going is going to be viable. Most Templar builds focus on Int from the guides I've been looking at so they've been no real help. I'm trying to figure out which direction i should be pushing from here. any suggestions would be great. thanks for everyone's time and assistance!

Last bumped on Dec 24, 2018, 3:08:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info