My first leauge going my own build route:P(Infernal blow)

Am just wondering on your toughts on my build^^ I been playing for a fue leauges now. And am rly suprised how good this is to grind maps and delve with. I couldent find any high level guides so tought could be fun! And yes it was. Made me learn new things abut this game i never tought of looking up.

But i havent found any real woke poe players that could actely take a look at my build. With a better understanding of the game all in all. Yes i have over 2k houers. But that is just baby steps in a game like this. Moste of all i learnd how little i know.

Path of builder :skubaben for all my characters. But the SingularityAI only one in betrayal.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAASzBS0GxgmWDjwS4RQgFE0UcRZvGJEaOB0UHxghYCKvJKonLy3SMPgx-zbpOFM5DjpSOtg8BTwtQKBGt0bXR35QR1H7VkhZ814TXz9hUmVNZlRmnmhYaGVvJ3GFcg9yqXTtdPF2f3asdud35Xh6eu97jH1zfuCCm4NfhMSE2YTvhVKGYIdqidiPRo9gkFWRzpLQlG-XeZtYnlefPp_fogCnCKknqZSsqq0JrY2u_6-NsUK77byfvTa-p8ABwGbE9sauyx7NFs9-0jjTb9eW2CTZYdq52sHjauRR6VDqGOsJ7w7vTu988B_zEfON8930g_cy-Ov60vxL?accountName=Skubaben&characterName=SingularityAI

Constructive criticism is welcome^^
Last bumped on Dec 23, 2018, 2:53:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info