Need some help with an axe

So I have this and I would like to know what to do next.

ilvl83

Do I exalt , annul and exalt ,craft something then exalt or do I reroll it back to blue
?
Last edited by JKlupper on Dec 19, 2018, 4:27:14 PM
Last bumped on Dec 21, 2018, 8:08:24 AM
dont waste your eternals on that
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Think he mightve alrdy did it does say Imprinted Tyrannical Seige axe of celebration :X. Kinda think its a troll cuz doesnt the fackin eternal cost way more than that axe iirc.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
-Heist Enjoyer-
Last edited by xPiranha on Dec 20, 2018, 6:33:17 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:
dont waste your eternals on that

It's a beastiary craft thanks for the help anyway.
Lol at the guys thinking that was a real eternal orb. And these two rolls on this crafting base are certainly worth saving.

@op
I would call that a fail regal.

It all depends a bit on how tight your budget is.

You want to mastercraft or blow real currency?
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
Peterlerock wrote:
Lol at the guys thinking that was a real eternal orb. And these two rolls on this crafting base are certainly worth saving.

@op
I would call that a fail regal.

It all depends a bit on how tight your budget is.

You want to mastercraft or blow real currency?

Well I had big dreams.But I hear people blowing 10k exalts for these kinda dreams and I am nowhere near that.Besides I forgot to make it 30 quality :D.It was for standard and while I apreciate Ziz axe alot that tier 6 hybrid leaves a bit of room for other people to try their luck.

I always try to craft with profit in mind so when I hit something decent I usualy stop sell and fund my next try but in this case mastercrafting doesn't seem like the right choice I don't want crits and I still need at least 1 good prefix.

I am not sure after the regal what to do I tried crafting a suffix then slamming and annuling till I had another prefix.But I asked alot of people and no one is sure or they just enjoy seing me fail.I am also not sure what to do if I ever do get a nice prefix :).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info