Found this thing, what would you craft on it?

Hi, I found this thing in the Temple and just put one of the crafting recipes I have found on it, because I was curious to see by how much my life goes up with it:

Currently I am playing a Snowball Elementalist (Winter Orb) with a Tabula, but if I manage to 6-link this thing I would like to switch to this (not that easy for me on SSF with limited fusings).

I am not very good at item crafting or theorycrafting, I also know nothing about beastcrafting (skipped that league), do not have Annulment Orbs or Exalted Orbs and me personally is lacking high end crafting skills. I just look at my crafting bench and see that there are currently several options available that look interesting to me. What would you chose:

(5-8)% increased Maximum Life + 5-8% increased Maximum Mana
(31-35)% Increased Armour, Evasion and Energy Shield + 20-23 to Maximum Life
(8-10)% Chance to Dodge Spell Hits
(5-7)% Chance to Block Attack Damage

?

Last edited by Perimax on Dec 16, 2018, 4:50:31 PM
Last bumped on Dec 17, 2018, 7:13:35 AM
When you put it on the bench, do all the crafts also cost 1 Scour, in addition to other currency? This should be the case because the veiled mod counts as a craft. If you craft on that, you will overwrite the life and mana % at the bottom.
Last edited by Thror2k5 on Dec 16, 2018, 5:37:24 PM
Yes, sure. I know that I can "overwrite" this mod and also can re-craft it again if I want to, that is why I am asking what you guys would chose? In terms of survivability life alone often is not everything that counts, right? Or is it more worth to get even more life if there is the oportunity?
of the options listed, the %life is going to be worth the most.

The most valuable defensive stats are:
Life
Resists
evasion

%life is a very rare mod outside of the passive tree. take it when you can get it.
Allright, thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info