Are these items worth something?

Thanks for your help ! :D
Last edited by IGeremiasZI on Dec 12, 2018, 4:13:03 PM
Last bumped on Dec 14, 2018, 1:07:14 PM
Eh, you may be able to shuffle the belt off for a little bit as a filler until someone gets a stygian, but probably not much. The Amber Amulet may have some value to someone, but it has eva, and I don't think that's going to help it. Depending on the item level of the mace, you may be able to chaos spam it into something, but as it is, no. Same with the gloves, agate amulet, ruby ring, are all definite no, vendor recipe material.
"
shoju wrote:
Eh, you may be able to shuffle the belt off for a little bit as a filler until someone gets a stygian, but probably not much. The Amber Amulet may have some value to someone, but it has eva, and I don't think that's going to help it. Depending on the item level of the mace, you may be able to chaos spam it into something, but as it is, no. Same with the gloves, agate amulet, ruby ring, are all definite no, vendor recipe material.

Thanks a lot man, belt sold for 60 chaos already :P
"
IGeremiasZI wrote:
"
shoju wrote:

Thanks a lot man, belt sold for 60 chaos already :P

60? Holy Balls thats a good price. League prices are crazy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info