Struggling with Uber lab (Something I normally farm)

I normally farm uber lab, have done for the past 3 leagues just fine, even made a few guides that picked up 100k views each, so I sort of know what I'm doing. However this league I rolled a slayer as in other leagues I really enjoyed the cull for uber lab.

I did RT Vaal Double strike, I had an atziri axe, 5.5k life and I would destroy everything then cull it. But now in the new league I'm massively struggling. I keep dying, can't fully buff him and even when I don't I almost die.

It's frustrating because I know what I need, Life, phys reduction, using the worms to proc over league, enduring cry to charges up but it's just not working.
So I've switched to cyclone as Poe lab recommended it and the tree was identical to the one I was already doing.

But alas, no luck I'm being one shot relentlessly by Argus, and Izario. With pots up, and slayer league I have 70+ phys reduction, 5.5k life, capped res and leech but I'm dying and I dunno what else to do. So I'm asking here, because I'm getting frustrated and tempted to quit the league.

Last bumped on Dec 9, 2018, 5:16:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info