Betrayal SC Crafting League with Stashes and Grouping-How Much Interest Is There?

Reserved
Last bumped on Dec 1, 2018, 11:23:18 PM
I'm considering starting a private league after Betrayal launches for players who want to work towards level 85+ in a SC crafting environment with trading and grouping.

This league's main mods would be no magic or rare item drops and no vending. Stashes would be on to help with the trading needed to gear and progress. There would be a league guild with at least 11 guild stash tabs that members could join to share items like gems. Mods like increased monster speed, increased monster life, increased monster projectiles, and reduced player resistances could be enabled to make progression more challenging and fun.

Here are proposed details:

Start time: At start of Betrayal League when GGG countdown timer runs out
Duration: Up to two months depending on interest
League Guild: PL Exiles - optional but makes sharing items easier
For Sure Mods: (1) no magic or rare item drops and (2) no vending
Possible Mods: (3) increased monster speed, (4) increased monster life, (5) increased monster projectiles, and (6) reduced player resistances

I would pay to start the league and for at least the first 10 members. What I'm wondering is if there are 9 people who would be interested in joining this league for free and actively playing and trading items and Uber lab trials with others while leveling to 85+?

Are there any opinions on (1) the best time to start this league (at start of Betrayal vs later) and (2) adding the difficulty mods listed above?

If you would like to get a league invite for free membership and can commit to actively leveling to 85+ and trading with others please post below. Note that the only gems you can surely get are those from quests and div cards so you will probably have to trade with others for the gems you need for your build. This league is best for those who like crafting and trading.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info