SSF - got my first ever 6-link armour with approx 40 Fusion Orbs :-)

Very, very happy with just around 40 Fusion Orbs I got me my first ever 6 link :-)

Feeling rather epic current and with decent mods to boot including 30% Chaos Resist!

How do I display the item on here?

Also once you get a 6 link with a fusion orb is the item automatically prevented from creating another link set up just incase you accidently click to fast a wipe the 6 link out?

So,so happy right now!

Last bumped on Nov 19, 2018, 4:20:39 PM
"
ConansMight wrote:
Very, very happy with just around 40 Fusion Orbs I got me my first ever 6 link :-)

Feeling rather epic current and with decent mods to boot including 30% Chaos Resist!

How do I display the item on here?

Also once you get a 6 link with a fusion orb is the item automatically prevented from creating another link set up just incase you accidently click to fast a wipe the 6 link out?

So,so happy right now!

You can show an item by starting a post then opening the character image at the top left of the forums then clicking on the item you would like to link.

Also, six links will not unlink if you accidentally click another fusing on them - nor will 5 links in a 5 socket item.

However, bear in mind 4 links in a 4 socket item will unlink.

Used an Exalt (1 of only 3 I current have) and got the 10% increased stun recovery mod... yay
Last edited by ConansMight on Nov 19, 2018, 4:22:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info