What you guys think of this dagger I just made?

Just on and off, selling and just making a few things with some left over resources.

**Also not sure how I can make the image more clear, do I do it through paint for example?**
Last edited by ZACHWILDCAT on Nov 18, 2018, 11:35:19 AM
Last bumped on Nov 21, 2018, 4:17:44 PM
Just link it here
"
Nubatack wrote:
Just link it here

]

Man i feel like a damn fool lmao
So this dagger is actually insane for endgame DW BV with that 40% more socketed spell modifier. You can get massive DPS with this and a double physical added as elemental stat stick since the prior will scale the latter.

Unfortunately though, Loreweave, Inpulsas and +2 Tabulas exist but I could see someone running this on an Indigon Chieftan to open up their chest for Kaom’s to get an extra 1400-1500 life or so for bossing and synergy with the regen portion of that ascendancy.

It really sucks that items like this are such a hard fit and impossible to value with the current meta but it definitely has a lot of potential behind it by itself. Loreweave naturally spoils most of the fun with build choices though, it’s just one of those dumbass pseudo BiS items like 2 socket Tombfists that don’t belong in the game and further devalue items like this and discourage build disparity.
Prophecy @ WizKid - 94 BV Pathfinder
Prophecy @ SmackDown - 93 TS Assassin
Essence @ Wallbang - 93 Crit Lacerate Elementalist
Breach @ GodoftheBreach - 94 BF Inquisitor
Legacy @ BradPitt - 92 LL Ele Wander Inquisitor
great for Leg kaoms & BV
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info