My map just gone

I've got disconnected inside "acid lake" map, then, when i logged in, the map has just gone. It's already been hard to maintain maps, and then this happen.. Hope the support can do something for me. Thanks! [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Sam_GGG on Oct 29, 2018, 12:22:50 AM
Last bumped on Oct 29, 2018, 3:31:54 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
sousa99ok wrote:
I've got disconnected inside "acid lake" map, then, when i logged in, the map has just gone.

Sounds like an instance crash. It’s a server-side issue.

"
sousa99ok wrote:
It's already been hard to maintain maps, and then this happen.. Hope the support can do something for me.

The bad news is their policy is not to restore lost items. The good news is they’ll have the crash log and be looking at what caused this so they can prevent it from happening again.

[Removed by Support]
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sam_GGG on Oct 29, 2018, 12:23:46 AM
Well, it just happen the same thing today haha, good thing it was a low tier map. I'm going to see if the problem was with my internet connection or something like this.. thanks anyway!
Something like that just happened (Paris server), from the size of the queue that formed (500+) I dare to say it's server wide and that nothing can/will be done to compensate our lost.

Was doing Zana daily, lost that plus some nice loot. Oh well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info