Scrub Inquisitor ISO build help

The short version - the build that I used for leveling is not good in end game. I've read through a number of the builds in this forum and many of them are "sword and board" types. Are there any viable end-game builds that use a 2 handed weapon?

The longer version:

I have a level 88 inquisitor - 75-76% resists, 11k armor and 4.1k health. Wild strike is the primary skill. I've had to supplement that with Dominating Blow and HoP to handle mobs. I've also slotted Vaal Summon Skeletons and switch back to Wild Strike to do bosses. I'm pretty much stuck at tier 8 maps and die quite often.

Given the gear and passive tree below, is it possible to fix this or should I just wait til we're granted another full respec? I like the templar and have fun with him til this point. It'd be a shame to lose him.

Gear:

And link to passive tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAHcApYEswUtB3UJlgthDF8NzRhdGjgaPhrkHKccziFVJyAnLykuKU8piytQLPsw-DH7NI426DkOOtg7OzwtPO9AoEE_Q8hHfk8EUEdR5lOlWK9Z81ugXhNfP2BlYVJmVGebaPJp_mqla9lvO3GFcg9yqXasd1N343fleWh673wOfLh99X_jgpuDX4TZhjuGYIdqiI-KIpBVlG-Uh5d5m1ibbpx7nsWiAKdVqW6plK4-rv-vbK-nsUK9NsAawKbBBMT2xq7PftJ83D3fsuQi5FHqGOw47MvtYe8O707wH_H-8i_zEfcy_TD-VA==
Last bumped on Oct 17, 2018, 12:13:55 PM
I would strongly recommend downloading PoB (Path of Building). You can see the node power and min max your build. You will very quickly see that several passives are useless and that there are better items you can use.

Armour is pretty bad because it is less effective the bigger the hit is so it only really helps vs lots of smaller hits. For it to be effective vs high damage hits in endgame you would need several times as much as you have and you might as well invest more into life than bother with that.

4.1k life is waaaaaay too low for endgame especially for a melee char. You want to get another 1k life minimum, preferably 2k.

Another big thing to consider is crit. You only have a 91% chance to hit and only about 12% crit chance and 165% multi. In your situation, picking up resolute technique will be so much better. Without even swapping any passives this will already give you a bit more dps and will open up some more passives to spend on useful stuff.

Get PoB :D
Thanks, Boom - I'll give that a shot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info