The craziest luck I ever had with crafting

I normally wouldn't start a thread about crafting, but with this one I just can't stop myself ^^

Here is the crafting process:

5 perfect fossils for the 30% quality.
15-20 enchant fossils for BV duration.
3 pristine+scorch.
1 exalt that gave life+armour.
1 divine.

Fossils can get insane sometimes.
Last edited by golan4840 on Oct 16, 2018, 1:47:11 PM
Last bumped on Oct 16, 2018, 1:46:06 PM
Damnnn that is lovely, I was going for something like that on my lead sprinkler character this league but best i managed was ~120 life no strength, grats man
I'm impressed by your 34/40 challenges in SSF. Have you been encountering the delve bosses often? Noticed your remaining challenges were:

Delve Boss I
Delve Boss II
Delve Boss III
Delve Encounters IV
Zana and Corrupt Maps
Endgame Grind
"
I'm impressed by your 34/40 challenges in SSF. Have you been encountering the delve bosses often? Noticed your remaining challenges were:

Delve Boss I
Delve Boss II
Delve Boss III
Delve Encounters IV
Zana and Corrupt Maps
Endgame Grind

so far I only encountered one Ahuatotli, two Kurgals and one Aul.
I Found the second Kurgal in depth 288 with some nasty mods, I tired really hard to get the boss II challenge off of him but I couldnt do it.

Zana and Corrupt maps will get done very soon I have a few dozen of each left, and end game grinds I have 3 completed (shaper/elder/Izaro)

I stopped delving deep at depth 430, because finding nothing besides one Aul from 330 to 430 really frustrated me. I delve sideways and going for level 100.
I would probably get depth 600 pretty comfortably but hitting level 100 is definitely on my to do list anyways so I'm going for that.

as for the rest of them, it's pure RNG so not much I can do about it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info