Static Strike Jugg SC - Guardians down. Needs optimising

Hi,

Anyone care to review my Static Strike Jugg in terms of passives/gems/gear?

I'm relatively happy with how the character is performing, but I'm used to following someone's build guide. This time it is something I have created myself and I have no idea how optimized it is.

Clearing T15s is np. Guardians done, but not deathless due to my poor play/running out of potions & DPS. I've been swapping chain with faster attacks for Guardians.

Any suggestions welcome to improve DPS & survivability. Thanks!

POB: https://pastebin.com/0f3EDuaJ

Last bumped on Nov 23, 2018, 8:54:09 AM
Well, I could give a couple of pointers about some possible improvements:

1 - Damage should be decent already, so you would be better served by having those additional 4% block + spell block nodes with staves instead of the 30% increase in damage

2 - Swap Herald of Ash for Herald of Purity, as it provides phys damage which will be better than having some fire damage with 0 pen

3 - You're having very decent jewels, but a Wrath watchers with Lightning Penetration + % phys damage gained as additional lightning damage would be a lot better than using Hatred with 0 pen + Static Strike 0 pen

4 - For a better experience, especially versus T16 content, Static Strike should be supported by Lightning Penetration, unfortunately that would mean Ruthless must be replaced with it

5 - last, but not least, spec more HP nodes as you level, and don't forget to enchant your Tombfists

If you want to "get to the next level", drop Static Strike for Smite and be prepared to be impressed...

Hope I helped,

Yours friendly neighborhood casual n00b hoarder (still annoyed by the current Static Strike rework)...
PSS: Our almighty TencentGGG overlords are very scrupulous regarding criticizing their abilities to take proper decisions and consider everything "needlessly harsh and condescending"...

Good to know "free speech" doesn't apply in any form or manner on the forums these days...
I actually quit playing this character, hence didnt noice/respond earlier.

But thanks for reply, and knowledge for the next league!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info