Templar Guardian Smith with minions, Feedback welcome

Hello

This is the first league where i try my own build. Im going Templar Guardian with smite as main dmg skill.

The tree i have i built to support me looks like this.

https://poeplanner.com/AA4AAOcADgUAAHD53YuMEdgkTgGkwGZFR2D4JSGqqaasKpiQM9kLiEAabDbpJKoWb-Nq-tJmnqDmZ3FKn4m8EFGYTTrGcbJi9ASzogDwHzLR6-4c3I8auJMo-oLH-ehBh7c-_grYvTWS_o9N46ZXOuHyRdP7E2wGSWqsWpGofacI2CRWSDbFHwIEB4PbVcY6WKyY99fMvEQEEJdNuYVgqsQRD36vjRngEtlf3YxMs2vbfRjsim0ZIvRsC8k9v5fyHp69YoYlsmh02mKUoNhNmuBFnVNSl5VSUz1fOw3v6zI05Ox2Ea3xGF087wAAAAAA

Im using Smite with added lightining dmg, Concentrated effect, ancestral call, increased physical dmg.

I summon some Zombies, they have Minion dmg, minion life and Innervate
The thinking here is that zombies apply shock, wich increases my dmg.

Herald of purety with minion dmg, minion speed and Culling
The thinking here is that bosses just insta dies as soon as i reach 10%, this happens at a minimal dps loss.

Holy Relic for minion speed

Wrath aura, the thinking here is that since i have bonuses to lightning, it helps me alot, and since there are many minons, they get a fair bonus aswell.

For movement im using Leap attack atm, but maybe shield charge or wirling blades are better. Wirling blades requires me to use a sword, atm im using elemental maces.

Gear wise im not so experienced, but after res and life, im thinking elemental dmg where you can get it, and + to minions on helmet. i also try to get accuracy to help out on hitting stuff.

My goal is a good build, that dont require me to change gems and summon diffrent things at diffrent times. I want a build that i can just log on, and go smash face.

Feed back is welcome and much appreacited.
Last bumped on Sep 11, 2018, 8:26:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info