New to Guardian - Questions about Sentinels

I'm new to the Guardian and am struggling to tell how effective my minions are. For instance, I can't seem to find any stats in the tool tips or the Character Sheet.

1. What are the stats (life, damage, resistances, etc.) for:

- Sentinels of Purity
- Normal Sentinels of Dominance
- Magic Sentinels of Dominance
- Rare Sentinels of Dominance

2. How much damage does Crusade Slam do? (Ascendancy: Unwavering Crusade)

I wish a "Minions tab" was added to the Character Sheet which showed details like the Offence, Defense, Misc and Charges tabs.
Last bumped on Sep 6, 2018, 4:02:37 AM
I agree, we have to know our minions stats.
Welcome to playing minion builds!
Unfortunately, I have to break it to you, we literally know nothing about minions. GGG has kept all stats secret. Spectres are even worse, as you can't tell if a support is even working without watching closely over a period of time. I'd love to see some serious feedback ingame, other than "cool, it's killing stuff".
Deleted.
Last edited by jmarceno on Sep 5, 2018, 6:10:49 AM
There is literally no information anywhere to even begin min/maxing minion builds.

Who cares what the co-efficients are when you don't even know the base damage they do.

140%(?Base? x 130%) = ???
There's no damage info in Path of Building either.

According to PoB:

* Herald of Purity (no damage shown)
* Summon Holy Relic (no damage shown)
* Dominating Blow (only the damage for the main character is shown, the Sentinels aren't even mentioned.

Minion Skills seem dead, not because they are bad, but because we are totally blind.
Yes, totally blind.

They do damage, slowly leveling a build and the minions of domination blow smashed the act 4 End boss worse than arc totems at the same state (leveling with just the crap from the floor) last season - so they do damage.

But if crusade slam is good, how much damage and and and, totally blind.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info