Hierophant Totem Elemental Hit with Piscator's Vigil

Last bumped on Sep 14, 2018, 7:27:12 PM
if you have avatar of fire, you dont need pyre. get a %ele dmg ring with res and life.

nice take on EH tho.
Last edited by Sha0Kahnn on Jun 24, 2018, 3:16:40 PM
"
Sha0Kahnn wrote:
if you have avatar of fire, you dont need pyre. get a %ele dmg ring with res and life.

nice take on EH tho.

He needs pyre because he doesn't use cold to fire support (wearing devotos instead of frostferno).
"
Sha0Kahnn wrote:

nice take on EH tho.

Avatar of fire is "50% of Physical, Cold and Lightning Damage Converted to Fire Damage
Deal no Non-Fire Damage"

I think he wants to converted 100% cold and lightning damage to fire damage
Got a PoB link?
TY for sharing the build!

I'm using this 3.4 and it took me a while on my climb to get into it being viable but once I ticked a couple key boxes -- mainly: got some decent wands, got combat focus up and running, took the nodes in the Fusillade loop, and got a pyre ring -- it took off fast. (I already had a lot of the fire-oriented stuff cuz I was leveling as firestorm totems, but yeah some of those nodes esp. around AoF are probably pretty essential, too.)

w/ a couple modifications btw:
- Took the extra endurance charge near Devotion
- Took Shamanistic Fury while leveling and haven't dumped it yet
- Took Agility, Alacrity, and Might to keep gearing and gem leveling flowing smooth

At the moment my problem seems to be survivability, though. Having a hard time capping resists. Not a huge deal. Still undergeared. Wearing tabula. But I'm just saying: that's where I'm at.

Anyway, I'm wondering if I can get comments from other users, or the OP on the following...

1) flasks?

2) definitive answer afa where exactly to place the threshold jewels on the tree. seems like i've got it but I'd like a point of reference.

3) coming up w/ the stats to stay geared and keep gems leveling. Right now as I said I'm using fat attribute nodes and and it would be nice to have those 3 points back eventually.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info