[3.3] Sith Lord Inquisitor (Crit-based CwC Lightning Tendrils) WIP

THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS! I am currently running this build in the Incursion league. Any constructive criticism about improving the build will be welcome.

Hello, I am Lanzlo, and this is my meme build. Ever wanted to be a Sith Lord? Well, with the skill Lightning Tendrils, you can!

Pros:
-Good clear speed
-Decent League starter
-Makes you feel like a bada** Sith Lord

Cons:
-Standard elemental-based weaknesses: refelect maps, Elemental Equilibrium maps, etc.
-Crit based, so expensive to gear properly

Skill Tree:

Pretty standard. The main 'funkiness' happens just west of the Templar starting area - I did that to minimize the strength nodes take, for the Tempered Flesh jewel. (Actually, got lucky with that.)

Bandits:
Spoiler
Help Alira Crit multi, resist, mana regen
Help Kraityn Attack/cast speed, movement speed
I personally went with Alira, for the defensive aspects. Should make gearing a bit easier.

Ascension:
Spoiler
Righteous Providence -> Inevitable Judgement -> Instruments of Virtue -> Augury of Pentinence

Gems:
Spoiler
Body: Lightning Tendrils - Storm Barrier - Faster Casting - Increased Critical Strikes - Cast while Channeling - Vaal Storm Call
Weapon: Orb of Storms - Arcane Surge (level 7) - Increased Duration
Shield: Shield Charge - Fortify - Faster Attacks
Helmet: Herald of Thunder - Curse on Hit - Clarity (to a good level-use your own judgement) - Warlord's Mark
Misc: Summon Lightning Golem / Tempest Shield / Lightning Warp (for when you need to teleport)

You can use Vaal Clarity if you wish. I am still looking for gems and setups that would work well with this build.

Purity of Lightning/Vaal Impurity of Lightning may fit well, but the Impurity effect might not be needed, given the Inquisitor's Inevitable Judgement Ascendancy.

Uniques So Far:

Performance:
Spoiler
So far, I am impressed by this build. It's still early, but it seems to have a decent clear speed, with a good single target DPS.

Videos!
Spoiler

These are from my Twitch channel: Lanzlo's Twitch
Cruel Isario Fight

Again, this is still a work in progress, and helpful input would be welcome.
Last edited by Lanzlo on Sep 27, 2018, 8:44:01 PM
Last bumped on Jul 27, 2018, 4:38:19 AM
A video would be nice <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info