Need Advice On What This Wand Is Worth

Just had it drop. Checked poe.trade. Nothing like it on there.
Last bumped on Jun 12, 2018, 11:19:22 AM
You're in standard... so it's pretty much worth what ever you could get for it. You might find a fat cat who would drop 10ex on it without batting an eye. It might not sell for 1ex for a week.

I don't know how people market items in a game where nothing is ever lost.

Best advice I can give is that it's definitely worth selling or using. Not a bad 6L. It's just not the best in the world, so rich players aren't going to look twice at it. Too much on it could be better. Shop for similar wands. See what the market is selling them for. Then undercut that if you want a quick sale or join them in waiting for a buyer at the market price.
You had me going all "Woo0o0o0oo0o" until I saw Standard league.

Way to kill a dream, bro. :<
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
doubled post deleted
Last edited by postrach_myszy on Jun 12, 2018, 9:42:19 AM
Here you go:

http://poe.trade/search/uduohahubotahi

It is incursion, stats even better then yours and... hello, 1ex, dude trying to sell it for 2 days, without effect. Your wand missing basic "currency generating" stats, like %30 of X damage as extra fire damage or so. In standard you will not sell it at all, or you will well it cheap, like... 20c? But you can always try :)
Last edited by postrach_myszy on Jun 12, 2018, 9:41:06 AM
If it was in league it'd be multiple C not ex, fundamentally its just about a 6l but giving up some stats on your weapon, certainly useful for someone but it isn't quite well rolled enough to break the bank.
Thanks guys. I know what stats to look for now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info