Broken Trade section...?

What happend with trade section page in official PoE page???
Why 3-4 days i cant search and buy anything,page dont work corectly,why????
Last bumped on Apr 13, 2018, 3:04:03 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Could you be more specific about the problem? What happens when you try to use it? Have you tried a different web browser? Could you give us a link to one of your searches?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Hi again
Thanks for fast answer.
Problem is when i choice what i want like stats and after use search,nothing happend,dont reload.
Hrm, hadn't any problems last time I'd used it, but I've the same thing now. I'll try to get the moderators to move this thread to the Bug Reports section. If you notice it over there, maybe edit your first post and tag it as Trade Website. That'll help the right people notice it. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

Thanks for youe help,this problem is very bad for me,is not only today,i try now use another browser but is the same:(
Thanks for moving the thread, mods! :)

For anyone attempting to reproduce this;

• I've tested on Firefox v59.0.2 & Chrome v65.0.3325.181. Both x64.
  • The testing was performed on a PC with Windows 10 with Build 16229.
  • Here is an example URL: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Bestiary/mjzebgin
  • In both browsers, everything seems fine except no results are displayed. (Screenshot)
  • Also, the first time I tried loading the Trade site it seemed very slow.
  • PoE.Trade appears to be unaffected, so I would assume it is not an API issue.

----

"
Koruin77 wrote:
Thanks for youe help,this problem is very bad for me,is not only today,i try now use another browser but is the same:(

Until GGG see this and fix it, maybe try using PoE.Trade instead.

I checked very briefly, but it appears to be working okay.

----

Maybe then problem its here to me,but i dont know how i can resolve,ok,thanks anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info